October 2016 Jumbic International Limited Career for a Legal Officer/ Company Secretary
New Job Position: Legal Officer/ Company Secretary in Rivers
Job Title: Legal Officer/ Company Secretary
- A Bachelor’s degree in law, followed by certification and at least 4-5 years experience in either in a law firm or in a corporate organization.
- Internship work experience under senior lawyers either in a Law firm or a corporate organization is required
- Preparing reports, letters and, agreements.
- Ensuring the compliance and renewals of all the licenses, contracts, agreements and permits of the organization.
- Managing the legal implications of new projects of the company.
- Protecting the company from all legal litigation
- Special expertise in maritime and commercial law, consulting and advisory services with excellent legal drafting skills
- Reading and understanding the contracts and agreements of the company to correct the possible problems.
- Providing inputs to form business deals and contracts.
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent knowledge about all types of legal matters related to the operations of an organization
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Excellent analysis capabilities
- Be able to work long hours
- Excellent logical and examination skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.