June 2016 Incubation Program Executives Latest Job at Ventures Platform
Job Opportunity: Ventures Platform Incubation Program Executives June 2016
Job Title: Incubation Program Executive
- The Incubation program executive will work directly with his or her team lead and provide support for the development, planning, execution and operations of Ventures Platform’s Incubation programs.
He/she is responsible for:
- Heavy calendar management
- Providing key logistics services and planning for events & programs
- Assisting in pipeline/forecast preparation and management
- And will also work alongside his or her team lead in order to:
- Coordinate the day – to – day operations of the Incubation Program of Ventures Platform
- Develop and manage learning modules and curriculums focused on Entrepreneurial management and development of start-ups
- Manage the relationships between incubees and mentors, stakeholders and investors
- Identify, cultivate, and solicit support for incubation efforts and lead entrepreneurial education
- Manage the series of activities that form part of the incubation program in Venture
- Ensure that Ventures Platform serves the local tech community with a healthy mix of events
- Vet and support the selection of start-ups to join VP’s Incubation portfolio
- Establish a network of mentors and manage their interactions within the incubation program Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to incubated start-ups
- Build strong relationships between the business community, government, and the Company
The ideal candidate will have Knowledge of:
- Business incubation programs.
- Technology ecosystem in Nigeria
- Training and Capacity Building
Application Closing Date
30th May 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Should you meet our job requirements, we will get back to you in order to schedule a job interview. If you have not been contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.