Verdant Zeal Marketing Communications Limited jobs in Nigeria october 2012
Verdant Zeal Marketing Communications Limited is a leading multi-disciplinary marketing communications agency, providing innovative business solutions to an interesting mix of impressive clients, across diverse industries.
As a result of business expansion, vacancies now exist for various Job opportunity functions. Apart from a deep sense of passion & enthusiasm, prospective candidates MUST possess:
- A Degree in relevant fields and not more than 35 years of age.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in the marketing communications industry and a provable sound track record.
- APCON membership and/or relevant professional certifications.
1.) Account Executives, Business Service & Brand Development – Ref No: ACEO1VZ
2.) Account Managers, Business Service & Brand Development – Ref No: ACM02VZ
As a key member of the client services team the Account Executive/Manager will:
- Liaise closely with key Clients supporting top accounts by asserting expert insight into all things advertising and marketing.
- Provide support to clients relating to advertising campaigns;
- Establish close working relationships with internal teams to ensure smooth delivery on briefs.
- Have close involvement in the creative and design process.
- Manage account planning, business acquisition and strategic advertising activities;
- Coordinate pitches, alongside other agency soft, to win new businesses.
- Have a lot of enthusiasm and passion that distinguishes him or herself as a practitioner
3.) Account Directors, Business Service & Brand Development – Ref: ACD03VZ
Person must possess a 2: 1 bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years industry experience in management capacity.
Key ResponsibilitiesAs the lead of the client services team, the Account Director will:
- Be responsible for managing Account Managers and Executives.
- Lead the team to create and develop opportunities to grow business with existing clients through excellent client, knowledge and relationships;
- Lead, motivate and oversee the activities a sales focused account handling team
4.) Deputy Manager, Ideas Architecture (Copywriting) – Ref: IAR04VZ
Person must possess a 2:1 Bachelors degree in English, Mass Communication or relevant fields.
The Idea Architect will:
- Work closely with the art director to architect and implement the overall look and feel of the outbound consumer communications materials.
- Develop unique concepts and write all copy to support consumer communication efforts.
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy that sells.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director. account management team or clients.
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Costing talents for TV and radio work, and listening to voice tapes to monitor campaigns.
5.) Art Director, Creative – Ref: ARD05V2
Person must posses a 2: 1 Bachelor’s degree or HND in Graphic Art or relevant fields. Sample of jobs is required.
- Be responsible for production and communication of consistent stream of fresh ideas and visual concepts.
- Deliver on high levels of IT skills in relevant art and design packages, embracing digital platforms.
- Support the creative director in working with clients, stakeholders, account/project managers, strategy team members etc to develop concepts for presentation.
6.) Manager, Innovation Developement & Strategic Insights (Expatriates Welcome) – Ref: IDS06VZ
Person must possess a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with relevant professional certification. Sample of jobs is required.
Design and plan market insight studies to meet the objectives of:
(i) strengthening core brand values.
(ii) optimizing innovation opportunities and
(iii) developing new segment opportunities
- Manage and carry out research duties including a blend of primary research (concept testing. message evaluation. target interviews) and secondary research (trend tracking, secondary report mining, sales presentation input and development, syndicated data reviews).
- Provide a continuous, informative and insightful stream of relevant knowledge and insights about consumers, customers, competitors and marketplace dynamics complete with recommendations.
- Champion and drive strategy sessions to provide winning ideas internally and as may be required externally by prospects and clients
- Develop strong written and verbal communications, i.e. draft presentations and present them to both internal and client teams.
7.) Branded Entertaiment Director / Consultant – Ref: BED07VZ
Person must possess a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields. Sample of track record is required,
- Be responsible for creating, developing, managing and producing innovative branded content, communications and entertainment solutions and promotions for Verdant Zeal exploring several platforms.
- Develop integrated marketing. Plans that identify key strategies, road maps. success metrics and resources to successfully complete projects.
- Identify & cultivate new revenue opportunities with new and existing Clients.
- Write and present client presentations including pitches, briefs and communications strategies.
8.) Manager, Special Purpose Requirements – Ref: SPR08VZ
Person must possess a 2;1 Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields and project management certification.
- Coordinate all special purpose projects requirements, from start to finish, complete with reporting and payment, in a timely fashion: ensuring operations are carried out in conformity with terms and agreement thereto.
- Manage all public sector related projects and accounts.
- Build and actively manage relationships with all stoke holders in the public and private sectors on relevant projects.
- Attend to all RFPs/RFls in a timely manner while ensuring on error-proof process.
- Interface with all stakeholders of the business, to ensure proactive stakeholder management and effective response to operations related issues.
- Oversee implementation of appropriate MIS and other corporate support function to drive streamlined decision making and effective business performance.
- Prepare the SPY’s business plan and annual operating plan, including preparation and management of the Spy budget.
9.) Deputy Manager, Learning & Development – Ref: LDE09VZ
Person must possess a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields with CIPMN certification.
- Have responsibility for end-to-end training activity for the core employees up to senior management level.
- Work with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business
- Coordinate trainings such as inductions, commercial training, soft skills, management development and some technical skills.
- Design training, both in-house and with expert third parties. a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching. classroom training. action learning and e-learning.
- Prepare and Manage training budget.
- Prepare, report and advise on training impact.
10.) Deputy Manager, Portfolio Investment Analyst – Ref: PIA10VZ
The Portfolio Investment Analyst must possess a 2: 1 Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance with relevant professional qualification. MBA is on added advantage.
- Provide analytical support and investment strategies to Portfolio Managers.
- Support the investment process through updating databases and maintaining records.
- Assist in the analysis of relative valve and supporting generation and documentation of investment strategies based on relative value.
- Conduct limited research projects providing weekly analytics tools.
- Support tile analysis of overall performance through performance attribution and peer group analysis.
11.) Executive Assistant to The Group Managing Director – Ref: EXA11VZ
The Executive Assistant to the Group MD must possess a 2: 1 Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. Person must be on excellent communicator, articulate, polished, detailed and proficient in computer usage.
- Coordinate GMD’s travel & lodging bookings. documentation, filing (physical & electronic), events, etc.
- Attend to GMO’s calls, correspondence and visitors.
- Be responsible for Scheduling GMO’s meetings and appointments using relevant tools.
- Track and follow up on GMO’s directives to staff and drive timely response to some.
- Represent the GMD in meetings as may be delegated.
14th February, 2012
Mode of Application
Send resume (in Word format) with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the Job opportunity reference in the subject bar. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Remuneration is attractive, but emphasis is more on reword and retention.