June 2017 New Jobs in a Reputable Manufacturing Company for Business Development Officers in Lagos
Job Career For Business Development Officers in Lagos,June 2017
Business Development Officers Available Position in Lagos,June 2017
Job Title: Business Development Officer
The responsibilities of the position are:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential client contacts.
- Provide support in new product development and enhancement activities.
- Assist business development/marketing unit in identifying and implementing growth/sales strategies.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyse and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Utilize effective problem-solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Manage and maintain sales records.
- Manage the e-commerce platform of the organization.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide client support services in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Required:
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge of building new relationships and networks.
- Excellent relationship management and building skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of proficiency using social media and e-commerce platforms.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- The ideal candidate should possess a National Diploma certificate (OND) in any field with maximum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- The ideal candidate must be resident within Ogba, Lagos or its environs.
N20,000 – 25,000 Naira.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: firstname.lastname@example.org