Job for a Senior Accountant at Workforce Group in Lagos,June 2017
Employment For Senior Accountant in Lagos,June 2017
Senior Accountant Job Vacancy in Lagos,June 2017
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Job Type: Contract (3 months ONLY)
- Responsible for most complex activities associated with general ledger, financial/operating reports, and/or budget.
- Performs complex duties related to preparation and analysis of financial information to record transactions, prepare financial reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Identifies control weaknesses, communications to management, and operates in a lead capacity in making remedial changes to tighten and enhance controls and mitigate risk.
- Makes appropriate journal entries to general ledger.
- Leads monthly and annual reconciliations and close activities for assigned accounts.
- Coaches less experienced Accountants.
- Compiles, consolidates, and conducts complex analysis of accounting and financial information.
- Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- Conducts research and analysis on complex issues, and prepares strategic recommendations to management based on analysis.
- Chartered Accountant (preferably).
- Minimum of 4 years accounting experience.
- MS Office (excel, word) working knowledge – required
- Able to communicate on different levels of the organization
- Able to work in a multi-cultural, international environment
- Networking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Deep understanding of Accounts Payable / Receivables.
- Conversant with Accounting ERP (SAP; SAGE or similar ERPs).
- Knowledge of finance systems (Rascal) – advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.