WTS Energy Recent Jobs in Nigeria,March 2018
WTS Energy in Nigeria,March 2018
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the folowing positions within Nigeria:
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
Job Number: WTSOA25263
Type of Employment: Contract
About the Job
- To ensure generation of Engineering design deliverables prepared with due diligence after appropriate consideration of Company’s requirement and comprehensive compliance with Elcrest E&P’s Quality Systems Procedure; to encourage a First-Time-Right (FTR) approach for preparation of design deliverables, per approved budget/schedule.
- Lead the entire Process Ops and support across the operations.
- Develop process optimisation remedies to help boost efficiency.
- Develop capacity building for al HSE operations
- Become the focal point for all process studies across the major operations which will include – Process modelling, and all other studies relating to HSE across all assets.
- Oversee all the process safety related matters
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead & own the process of preparation of design deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards.
- Interface with Leads of other departments to reflect the as-on-date input from other departments, as applicable.
- Take ownership of deliverables produced & their quality.
- Capture all changes / modifications in the deliverables that has been intimated by Project, prior to release of deliverable.
- Ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents / drawings before release at any Revision status.
- Attend project review meetings.
- Manpower estimation, work planning / forecast and effective utilization of manpower, progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents. Coordination with the other Engineering disciplines, client and vendors
- Control of Quality of engineering documents with regard to Quality assurance basis.
- Assist the General Manager (Facilities) in all departmental functions. Responsible for change management and trend notifications
- Secondary Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify training needs of team members. Keep General Manager (Facilities) informed on progress of project, with agreed periodicity.
- Monitor Budget
- Compliance of design deliverable production.
- Escalate resource / infrastructure issues / concern areas that implicate the production process, to the right office / agency.
- Acts as a mentor for junior Process Engineers.
- Capable of applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures. Ability to independently carry out varied assignments that may require modification of standard procedures
- Minimum of 10 years+ relevant experience, strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to function well within a team-based work environment with minimal supervision .
- Essential Proficiency with MS Project, MS Office applications like MS Word MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Trained in/working knowledge of process software applications like HYSYS, etc.
- Desired Trained in/working knowledge of, software applications like ASPEN Plus, Pro-II, Promax, HTRI, Pipeline Studio and Pipenet
- Knowledge about the Pipeline simulation software like Pipeline studio would be added advantage
- Essential Experience in developing mass and heat balances.
- Experience in process design of oil and gas projects in an EPC environment.
- Experience in process simulation, PFD and P&ID development, equipment sizing, system hydraulic calculations, safety valve, blow down, and flare sizing.
- Knowledge about the development of process datasheet of instrument etc.
- Possess good knowledge of industry and company standards such as HAZOP, API, Shell DEP’s etc.
- Ensure quality by adherence to Company ‘s quality assurance document and regular check of work done by juniors.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job number: WTShelen.uk25261
Type of Employment: Contract
About the Job
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/contractors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- This Project Manager position requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks, mostly in multi-tasking mode. Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to the General Manager (Facilities).
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Title: Tax Adviser
Job Number: WTShelen.uk25262
Type of Employment: Contract
About the Job
- Handle all tax compliance matters which involves preparing and submitting tax returns on a timely basis, maintaining detailed records of taxes paid and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders
- Carry out relevant adhoc tax work as advised by the Head of Finance including responding to tax queries from the tax authorities; Representing the company at Tax Audits and Investigations by tax authorities; Processing Tax Clearance Certificates
- Research issues for tax planning purposes including assisting with tax payments forecasting
- Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant tax laws and current developments, including keeping abreast of local proposed legislation and regulations which may impact on the company’s tax position.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, auditors, consultants and regulatory agencies to ensure that tax issues are dealt with promptly and correctly. This includes raising awareness of tax issues within the business so that risks are identified and presented to the relevant person(s) for advice and support.
- Providing support to the Financial Reporting team on statutory Financial Audits and assisting with appropriate disclosures in the Audited Financial Statements as well as support to Account Payable and Treasury on tax implications of transactions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and a professional certification (ICAN, ACCA or CITN)
- Minimum of 5 years in a tax consulting firm (preferably Big 4) or industry experience in a tax position. Knowledge of Petroleum Profit Tax very vital
Job Title: Lead Project Engineer
Job Number WTSOA25264
Project Engineer Role Purpose
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with Line Management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering and 10 years Project Engineering, Management Experience or equivalent combination of training and experience are necessary.
- Registered or eligible for registration with a recognized professional association (COREN, NSE.);
- 10+ years of oil and gas industry experience in operations, engineering and project evaluation;
- Strong track record of successfully completed projects in the oil and gas industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply